Job Title: Outside Dealer Sales Representative
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: CEO / President
Location: Corporate Office (Bailey, Michigan)
ABOUT MIDWEST STEEL CARPORTS, INC
Midwest Steel Carports, Inc is the fastest growing premier metal building construction company in the Midwest that focuses on manufacturing and installing carports, sheds, garages, and workshops. With a single branch in Bailey, Michigan, Midwest Steel Carport’s 5+ years of business has created a strong base in Michigan and commitment of providing excellent service to its customer base.
The Outside Dealer Sales Representative will build, maintain relationships, and support dealer distributors.
General Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Build and maintain relationships with dealers in the assigned regional territory through regular and emergency visits.
- Search and cold visit prospective dealers to add to our team
- Inspect and take pictures of products with company camera
- Process dealer paperwork, activity reports, expense reports, automobile usage and expense records, as required
- Change signs and banners on Demo products
- Maintain all dealer records from agreements, website information, and demo invoices information up to date
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Education: High School Diploma
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite as well as the ability to quickly learn
- At least 1-2 years in a Sales Environment position – preferably in the landscape or construction industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning
- Travel throughout Michigan, Part of Ohio and Indiana ( Vehicle, Phone, and Expenses will be paid for )
30,000 Base Salary + Commission Bonus (Quarterly)
$39,000 – $80,000 / year potential
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
Adbeel Cabrera, President – Midwest.email@example.com
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.