Limited Warranty Policy Agreement: All warranties take effect from the completion date of unit installation.
- Seller warrants 12 Gauge units only for framing material against rust-through, assuming normal user care & maintenance. Warranty is only good for 20 years after the completion date of unit installation.
- Seller warrants 14 Gauge units only for framing material against rust-through, assuming normal user care & maintenance. Warranty is only good for 7 years after the completion date of unit installation.
- Roofing & siding panels WILL NOT crack, check, or peel (lose adhesion) for forty (40) years, but this does not include minute fracturing, which may occur in proper fabrication of the building parts. Failure due to substrate corrosion is excluded. Color change shall be measured on an exposed painted surface that has been cleaned of surface soils & chalk, & the corresponding values measured on the original or unexposed painted surface. It is understood that fading or color changes may not be uniform, if the surfaces are not equally exposed to the sun & elements.
No Hassle Workmanship Guarantee:
- Buyer has one (1) year after completion of installation to report any defects due to bad workmanship assuming normal user care & maintenance including failed inspections.
- Roof leaking are generally covered. Structures purchased longer than 36 that do not have vertical roofs will forfeit any warranty on paneling and leaking. No warranty is provided for leaking at base rail or under the doors if concrete was not poured according to Midwest Steel Carports, Inc’s recommendation and sealant package was purchased at an additional cost. Pre-existing concrete slabs carry no leaking warranty.
- 20-year wind warranty will be given to units when required number of optional anchors (concrete, mobile home, or asphalt anchors) are purchased. See dealer for required anchors on a specific wind warranty. Non-factory anchors used will NOT warrant your unit in any extent. If required number of anchors are not able to be installed due to any circumstance beyond Midwest Steel Carports, Inc.’s control, wind warranty will be void. Wood installation sites are not covered under wind warranty. Units with a sidewall of 12 feet or higher will need extra support (RV anchors). Ask dealer or salesperson for options & requirements.
- Midwest Steel Carports, Inc. will commit to deliver & install units within 4 weeks (April-October) after contract is approved by Seller & Buyer is ready. If we do not begin installation within designated timeframe, we will discount $50 for every week installation falls beyond 4 weeks. Dates for installation are estimates only. Midwest Steel Carports, Inc. will not honor delivery guarantee due to circumstances out of the Seller’s control (i.e., accidents, weather, unexpected events, etc.) Unexpected circumstances may delay your delivery guarantee. Custom/special projects do not qualify for the delivery guarantee.
Our LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY to circumstances which we do not control, including:
1) Acts of GOD, falling objects, explosions, fires, or other such similar or dissimilar occurrences beyond Midwest Steel Carports, Inc.’s control;
2) Unusual, harmful flames or foreign substrates in the atmosphere, standing water, or salt spray.
3) Stored or installed in a way that allows for contact with animals or animal waste.
Any movements, alterations or modifications to unit including, but not limited to, exterior & interior modifications, running electricity, plumbing, HVAC or abuse of unit, MAY void all such limited warranty. Seller will determine at own discretion whether movements, alterations or modifications directly/indirectly caused damage. Seller does not warranty any unit or product not installed by a Midwest Steel Carports, Inc.’s approved contractor.
LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY to Acts of GOD, i. e. earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.